Tissot Ladies Pinky By Tissot Watch
Product code: T0842102211700
Pinky by Tissot: The name in itself evokes femininity. This piece is more than just a watch. Worn loosely, it gives the impression of an elegant bracelet on the wrist, which is composed of gorgeous round links of various sizes, providing that extra charm factor. To this, a lovely clasp integrates perfectly as if it was in disguise and further adds to the gorgeous bracelet look. The well worked moulded case gives the watch that finishing touch. To suit the discreet yet elegant ladies there is an entirely polished silver coloured model, while a more playful version with a stylish touch comes with a polished and satiny finish. For a hint of sophistication you may choose a watch with bicolour detailing or even go all the way for the ultimate jewel with the all-golden model. Additionally, the dials present different facets through arabesques that recall the bracelet links or shiny white or black lacquered dials, each with three dots at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock. This watch is the perfect gift whether for yourself or a loved one.
- Case Material - Stainless Steel
- Water resistance - 3 bar (30 m )
- Glass material - Sapphire Crystal
- Dial color - White Mother Of Pearl
- Dial type - Index, Arabic
- Bracelet material - Stainless Steel
- Bracelet color - Grey, Golded
- Movement caliber - F03.111
- Movement type - Quartz
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery (1-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £75
- Special Delivery (1-2 working days) £5.95 or free on orders over £200
- Please note all Special Delivery orders must be placed before 12PM in order to be received the next working day
- Shipping to all UK addresses
- Dispatched within 2 working days (sale and busy periods exempt)
- Exceptional circumstances and special orders are expected to take around 2-6 weeks
- We keep you informed of your orders progress every step of the way
Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.