Tudor Gents Heritage Black Bay Black Original Movement Steel Strap Watch
Product code: M79220N-0002
The TUDOR Heritage Black Bay derives its overall lines and its domed crystal from the brand’s first divers’ watch, the TUDOR Submariner reference 7922, launched in 1954. The references to the brand’s aesthetic heritage, combined with contemporary design elements, make the TUDOR Heritage Black Bay a watch with a powerful identity that vividly embodies the brand’s renewal process.
- CASE - Steel case, 41 mm, polished and satin finish
- BEZEL - Unidirectional rotatable steel bezel with matt black disc
- MOVEMENT - Self-winding mechanical movement, TUDOR calibre 2824
- POWER RESERVE - Power reserve of approximately 38 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Screw-down winding crown in steel engraved with the TUDOR rose, with black anodized aluminium crown tube
- DIAL - Black
- CRYSTAL - Domed sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 200 metres
- BRACELET - Steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch. Additional fabric strap with buckle supplied with watch
Out of Stock
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.