Tudor Gents Heritage Ranger Bund Leather Strap 41m Watch
Product code: M79910-0002
Inspired by a historic model, also named Ranger, which the brand produced in the late 1960s, this new model embodies the unique creative approach developed by TUDOR to showcase its heritage in 2010 with the launch of its Heritage Chrono. Far from being a mere re-edition, it is a distinct reinterpretation, a true temporal and stylistic encounter of past, present and future. The aesthetic codes that contributed to the renown of the historic models are preserved and injected with modern touches to update the iconic spirit of the models. By applying this approach, devoting exceptional attention to detail and creating a particularly strong narrative universe to accompany it, the TUDOR’s Style Workshop has endowed the Heritage Ranger with timeless force, an essential prerequisite for achieving iconic status.
- CASE - 41 mm steel case with satin finish
- BEZEL - Steel bezel with satin finish
- MOVEMENT - Self-winding mechanical movement, TUDOR calibre 2824
- POWER RESERVE - Power reserve of approximately 38 hours
- WINDING CROWN - Screw-down winding crown in steel with the TUDOR rose in relief
- DIAL - Black
- CRYSTAL - Domed sapphire crystal
- WATERPROOFNESS - Waterproof to 150 m (500 ft)
- BRACELET - bund leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch entirely satin-finished, Additional camouflage fabric strap with buckle supplied with watch
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.