Tag Heuer Gents Formula 1 White Dial Watch
Product code: WAZ1111.BA0875
Inspired by the McLaren Formula 1 Team and worn by champion names, the TAG Heuer Formula 1 collection is made up of casual sports watches now usually worn out of the paddocks thanks to its laid-back style. The ideal watch for anyone who leads an action packed lifestyle who needs a reliable and sporty timepiece. This model features a fine-brushed steel case and bracelet strap, an unidirectional black titanium carbide coated steel turning bezel and white dial.
- Curved and polished black gold hand-applied indexes and 12 numeral with luminescent markers
- Polished black gold minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Polished black gold central second hand with a red tip
- Printed TAG Heuer Logo
- “TAG HEUER FORMULA 1” lettering
- Printed minuterie on the flange with a red tip
- Angled date window at 3 o’clock highlighted with white or black square printing
- Unidirectional black titanium carbide coated steel turning bezel with raised fine-brushed shield and numerals
- Sapphire crystal
- Black titanium carbide coated steel “Easy Grip” screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield
- Fine-brushed steel crown protectors
- Circular fine brushed screw-in caseback with special checkered decoration
- Water-resistance: 200 meters
- Quartz Movement
Delivery & Returns Info
Orders are delivered to UK postal addresses. We aim to process and dispatch orders within two working days. In exceptional circumstances and when an order needs to be specially ordered from a supplier, please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery, however in these instances we will be in contact to provide you with all information and will keep you updated with the progress of your order. Please visit our delivery and FAQ page for more information.
All products bought from us are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise by the brand/supplier. If within that period, after having opportunity to inspect a product and are satisfied (acting reasonably) that it is faulty as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship you may return the product to us for a replacement, exchange or refund of the price you paid for the product. You must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase.
About Hugh Rice
Hugh Rice the Jewellers was established in 1971 as a family-owned and run business. From humble beginnings as a basement workshop to a chain of thriving high-street jewellery stores, including our new St Stephens store which is the largest in the region, we now stock some of the biggest concessions of fashion and exclusive brand names. As a specialist in diamond jewellery, the Hugh Rice brand has been famous for its value and classic beauty. We offer a comprehensive in-house jewellery design service to all our customers and our diamond jewellery is handmade and assembled in our open viewing workshop.